Share a fun night over a simple meal!
Gathering friends and family in one place to share a meal should be fun, not stressful. Keep it simple with these easy suggestions for bringing good food and good company together!
1. Plan on serving appetizers only and invite everyone to bring their favorite finger food.
2. Create a pizza bar with personal-sized pizzas, sauce, cheese and a selection of toppings.
3. Set up a taco or burrito bar with fillings and toppings.
4. Bring out the crockpot. Few things are easier than throwing in a handful of ingredients, leaving the kitchen and, hours later, ending up with a ready-to-serve meal.
5. Throw a dessert party. Skip dinner altogether and have each guest bring a favorite dessert or set up a sundae bar with cones, hot fudge, caramel sauce, sprinkles and other fun toppings.
6. Host a cheese and chocolate night. Everyone brings a cheese and chocolate goody of their choice. You provide crackers or a crusty bread, olives, nuts and one or two fruit spreads. And don’t forget the wine!